Founded in 1967, the Chiropractic Fellowship has always been committed to preserving our rights to practice as a principled chiropractor with the art, science, and philosophy that defines and separates us from other health professionals.
Our Political Action Committee oversees activity in the Pennsylvania government to retain our rights in many areas including these five Foundational Platforms:
- We are privileged to be Primary Care Providers in that the public can utilize our services without any third-party authorization.
- We have the right to x-ray if needed for the assessment, correction, and management of subluxation.
- We have the right to provide chiropractic services to newborn patients through senior citizens.
- We can see patients for asymptomatic care and maintenance care, all based on the principle of chiropractic, subluxation, and adjustment.
- CFoP has also supported the right to choose to be vaccinated or unvaccinated in Pennsylvania.
- CFoP’s Policy of Health Freedom Statement