Through our administrative office in Harrisburg, we will continue to monitor the legislature and State Board of Chiropractic. We must protect:
- The privilege to see patients without an MD referral.
- The ability to adjust patients without a medical diagnosis
- A patients choice to access chiropractic care solely for the correction of vertebral subluxation
- The ability to practice using our own procedures and techniques
- Family care and family plans
- Fair and equitable insurance reimbursement
The fellowship is divided into seven regions – Central, North Central, Northeast, Northwest, South Central, Southeast, and Southwest. Our regional directors hold regional meetings which are an opportunity for members to gather and discuss current issues, as well as any questions or problems you are having that you may want to share with other members in your area.
CFoP periodically conducts seminars and conferences, many of which provide licensee renewal credits. Our focus is on issues relevant to our practices including philosophy, science, and technique. Fellowship members receive a discount on the registration fee for all CFoP events.
Members receive our newsletters which contain national, state, and local issues, current news affecting chiropractors, as well as highlights of regional meetings and insight into what other chiropractors experience in their practices.
Visit our website at www.chirofellowpa.org where you can find items of interest, our schedule of events, classified ads (no fee to post an ad for members), and more!
Join us on
Facebook – facebook.com/ChiroFellowofPA
LinkedIn – chiropractic-fellowship-of-pennsylvania