Mission and Vision Statements
Founded in 1967, the Chiropractic Fellowship has always been committed to preserving our rights to practice as a principled chiropractor with the art, science, and philosophy that defines and separates us from other health professionals.
Our Political Action Committee oversees activity in the Pennsylvania government to retain our rights in many areas including these five Foundational Platforms:
- We are privileged to be Primary Care Providers in that the public can utilize our services without any third-party authorization.
- We have the right to x-rayif needed for the assessment, correction, and management of subluxation.
- We have the right to provide chiropractic services to newborn patients through senior citizens.
- We can see patients for asymptomatic care and maintenance care, all based on the principle of chiropractic, subluxation, and adjustment.
- The CFoP has also supported the right to choose to be vaccinated or unvaccinated in Pennsylvania.
- The CFoP’s Policy of Health Freedom Statement
Your dues are not only supporting OUR future but the future of all those who follow, our community, and our state.
Your support is greatly appreciated.
CFOP’s Position on “Choosing Wisely” X-Ray Guidelines
Become a Member or Renew Your Membership
NEW PAYMENT OPTION!! Spread your payments out monthly.
Provide updates on political issues, potential law changes, current insurance information, and other issues relevant to your particular area.
Membership Has its Priviledges
Representation / Continuing / Fellowship / Updates
Become a Member Today!
For the last 123 years chiropractors have been taking care of families, including newborns. Chiropractor’s are fully trained and capable of managing the spines of newborns through senior citizens and have done so with an impeccable safety record. There are published textbooks on pediatric chiropractic, clinical practice guidelines addressing best practices for the chiropractic care […]
After a review of all the current literature on the topic of chiropractic adjustments having a casual relationship with cerebral vascular accidents (CVA) the following statement is derived: The occurrence of CVA’s in the general population is 0.224%, while the occurrence of CVA’s in the chiropractic population is 0.000008%. Statistically, a person has a greater […]
After a review of all the current literature on the topic of chiropractic adjustments having a causal relationship with cerebral vascular accidents (CVA) the following statement is derived: The occurrence of CVA’s in the general population is 0.224%, while the occurrence of CVA’s in the chiropractic population is 0.000008%. Statistically, a person has a greater […]