About the CFOP…
The Chiropractic Fellowship of PA was founded in June of 1967 to help protect the rights of principled chiropractors.
Scroll down for Position Papers.
Our mission and vision…
Our Political Action Committee that oversees any activity in the Pennsylvania government that might impinge upon your rights to practice principled chiropractic.
- As of right now we as chiropractors are privileged to be Primary Care Providers in that the public can utilize our services without any third party authorization.
- We have the right to x-ray if needed for the assessment, correction and management of subluxation.
- We have the right to provide chiropractic services to newborn patients though senior citizens.
- We can see patients for asymptomatic care and maintenance care all based on the principle of chiropractic, subluxation and adjustment.
- The CFOP has also supported the right to choose to be vaccinated or unvaccinated in Pennsylvania. We will continue to support this effort by monitoring any Bill that is initiated to take away this sacred right.
CFoP is fighting hard to preserve our rights as Chiropractors to practice Chiropractic. Your dues are not only supporting OUR future but the future of all those who follow, our community and our state.
We need and greatly appreciate your support.
CFOP’s Position on “Choosing Wisely” X-Ray Guidelines
Become a Member or Renew Your Membership
NEW PAYMENT OPTION!! Spread your payments out monthly.
Provide updates on political issues, potential law changes, current insurance information, and other issues relevant to your particular area.
Membership Has its Priviledges
Representation / Continuing / Fellowship / Updates
Become a Member Today!
For the last 123 years chiropractors have been taking care of families, including newborns. Chiropractor’s are fully trained and capable of managing the spines of newborns through senior citizens and have done so with an impeccable safety record. There are published textbooks on pediatric chiropractic, clinical practice guidelines addressing best practices for the chiropractic care […]
After a review of all the current literature on the topic of chiropractic adjustments having a casual relationship with cerebral vascular accidents (CVA) the following statement is derived: The occurrence of CVA’s in the general population is 0.224%, while the occurrence of CVA’s in the chiropractic population is 0.000008%. Statistically, a person has a greater […]
After a review of all the current literature on the topic of chiropractic adjustments having a causal relationship with cerebral vascular accidents (CVA) the following statement is derived: The occurrence of CVA’s in the general population is 0.224%, while the occurrence of CVA’s in the chiropractic population is 0.000008%. Statistically, a person has a greater […]
Fill out this form and we will contact you with more information.